Statement to Protect Consumer, Health Information and Business Information Privacy
I.C. International Corp. is committed to the protection and safeguarding of personal data collected from persons who are (a) consumers, (b) patients relating to health information and (c) business individuals or entities relating to business information.
I.C. International Corp. will, from time to time, review its Personal Information collection, use, and disclosure practices in order to assure compliance with laws and regulations.
I.C. International Corp. will maintain the security of Personal Information, and protect the integrity of such information, with a commercially reasonable degree of care.
Privacy and Data Protection
In order to fulfill our Statement to Protect Consumer, Health Information and Business Information Privacy, I.C. International Corp. adheres to the following policies:
- All PII obtained shall be lawfully collected, compiled, stored, allowed access to, processed and utilized by I.C. International Corp.
- Participation in all research projects is voluntary and respondents may opt out of any research project, at any time. In addition, consent will be obtained prior to the collection of PII that will be recorded.
- All PII obtained shall be treated confidentially, shall be used for research purposes only and shall not be disclosed to any person not employed by I.C. International Corp., except with consent, as required by law or by court order.
- I.C. International Corp. shall adhere to the policy laws of all countries in which we manage research.
- I.C. International Corp. will not transfer personal data to a country or territory outside the U.S. or the European Economic Area unless that territory or country ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
- I.C. International Corp. shall adhere to research industry Codes and Standards.
I.C. International Corp. will, and reserves the right to, modify and update this policy or its related business practices at any time. I.C. International Corp. will not apply changes to this policy retroactively to information I.C. International Corp. has previously collected.
If you are concerned about our use of your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Privacy” in the subject line.